we're achieving the ICSE'13 results in 7 minutes (as compared with 3 hours)... The only parameter that comes short is spread... but I'm sure we're still performing better than NSGA-II and SPEA2... We haven't yet run those with the new "orderly" mutation operator.
Profiling indicates that we're spending a long time (65%) evaluating the population before sorting and removing worst... This is done a 100 times for our size-100 population... I think if we remove the 5 worst individuals at once we'll be able to shave about half the execution time with little effect on the final results.
So we've got things to try:
1- run more feature models.
2- run more algorithms with orderly mutation.
3- shave time off of IBEA by removing 5 worst.