- Summer Report 3: researching MOEA performance metrics, testing NIS active breeding pool updating, new performance metrics?
- Summer Report 4: researching nicheing techniques, testing new idea for nicheing technique against those in literature, new MOEA?
- Thesis: compiling summer research results into a thesis
- Paper? I'm pretty sure that my Non-dominated Insertion Sort will make MOEAs converge faster. I think that the algorithm running times are worth publication on their own. If it also accelerates convergence, I think the resulting algorithm could be called NSGA-III (or NISGA).
- Prepare for job hunt: After this, I'd like to prepare for getting a job. I'd like to do some research that can relate to landing a data mining or game coding job.
Wednesday, July 11, 2012