Things to Note:
- Thickest blue line is first east-west, lines get thinner as the split recursively
- Implemented on 50 random points between (0, 0) and (100, 100)
- Set to 3 recursive splits (8 clusters of 6 or 7 points)
Things to Do:
- Ascii Tree of clusters
- Docs for program
- Implement w/ Models (should be very easy)
- Optimize for more than two dimensions
- Make decisions on most interesting clusters (genetic algorithm, differential evolution, or simulated annealing)
- Implement possible heuristics?
- To keep median point? As of right now it assigns to the higher upper half
- Size of clusters to aim for? or number of times recursed?